After some commiserating after my previous post re TFA and spoilers, here’s what I will do:
1. On Friday, I will have an open thread set up by sometime in the afternoon/early evening PST. If you are not seeing the film on Thursday-Friday, avoid this thread until you do. I’ll likely post what I think of the film in the comments.
2. There will be NO prequel bashing, taunting, baiting, or fighting in the comments. Any such comments will be deleted and trolls will be forever banished. If it gets out of hand, I will shut down the open thread and delete the whole thing.
3. Do NOT post spoilers on any other comment thread or post until after December 25. Some of you can’t or won’t see the film for a while and it’s just not realistic in this age of the internet to expect everyone to keep quiet about the movie for several weeks or months.
4. Any posts or discussion tying in themes, events, etc. of TFA with the saga as a whole are fair game after December 25.
5. The rules will be a little looser on the Facebook page. I’ve put a moratorium on spoilers until December 20. I’ll link to the open thread but any and all spoilers are fair game as of Sunday.
Tags: SWPAS housekeeping