1. Your product/video/project must be relevant to SWPAS’s mission. This is not a generic Star Wars fan site, this is niche. If your stuff has nothing to do with the prequels, there are a bunch of other general sites that will be happy to run it instead.
2. Your product/video/project CANNOT be anti-PT in any way. I am not interested in pimping your epic rewrite of TPM that you assure me is so much better than the original, even as I can tell your spelling is bad and I can’t understand half of your mangled sentences in your e-mail.
3. At this time I do not accept paid advertising on the site.
4. Please be aware I am an extremely busy person with a full-time job and I don’t have time to watch your 2 hour forty-eight minute “fun parody” with all non-professional actors or three hours of you and your boys rambling about Star Wars in someone’s garage.
5. Freebies are welcome but please be aware that 1) I will let readers know up front I’m reviewing or discussing a product I got for free, 2) the product has to be relevant to SWPAS (prequel or overall saga related), and 3) I reserve the right to give it away to readers afterward.