Well, I wasn’t at the Comic Con Clone Wars panel today but @amy_geek was there, Twittering away the details. You can read over her Tweets (many of which I retweeted), but here are the highlights:
1. The Clone Wars Season Five premiere will debut at Celebration VI.
2. Darth Maul will get a makeover, getting new clothes and…new legs?
3. We’ll find out more what Obi-Wan knows about Anakin and Padmé.
4. Obi-Wan gets to don Mandalorian armor in one episode and he will continue to be put through the wringer.
5. Bo Katan (Katee Sackhoff’s Mandalorian character) will be back with Death Watch and get a bigger role.
6. Darth Sidious isn’t happy with the excess of Sith wannabees and will address the issue.
7. Season Five will be Boba Fett Free.
8. Maybe we’ll see more Imperial officers.
9. We’ll definitely see Republic commmandos.
Tags: Clone Wars